Did you know?

You can apply for a tax refund from both levels of government for aviation fuel (100LL, Avgas) and jet fuel (Jet-A, Jet-A1, Jet Fuel, F-34) purchased for direct flights from Canada to another country

  • Provincial government: reimbursement of the fuel tax ($0.03/L)
  • Federal government: excise gasoline tax refund program ($0.04/L)

This is in addition to the GST and QST, which you can also recover.


At AVJET, we can help you determine whether you meet all the required conditions and assist you with the refund application.

Feel free to contact us.